Course Registration and Cancellation Policy
- Each student is responsible for reading, fully understanding and accepting the registration process including the non-refundable registration fee and the cancellation policy before signing up.
- Course availability on the web page will be updated as often as possible. Registration will not be official until payment has been processed.
- Course deposits are 25% of the cost of the class and are non-refundable.
- Payments of deposits and balances are accepted via Venmo and by check.
- Course balances must be paid in full before the completion of the course.
- If a registered student cancels their registration prior to 30 days before the class start date, and their open seat is successfully filled, payment transfers to another course will be considered on a case by case basis. There are no deposit transfers for cancellations less than 30 days prior to the class start date.
- There will be an automatic $50 cancellation fee per class for any canceled registration, regardless of the date of withdrawal.
- Sawyer Made reserves the right to cancel any class prior to the class start date. If the course is cancelled by Sawyer Made, registrants may receive a full refund, or, they may transfer to another scheduled course on a space-available basis.